We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.

Lab Viscometers (Viscosity Measurement)

Lab Viscometers (Viscosity Measurement)

Spectrum offers laboratory grade Viscometers (Viscosity Measurement) from the industry’s leading manufacturers including Kimble Chase, Boekel and many others. Whether you require a Zahn Cup Type Viscometer or a Connon-Fenske Viscometer Tube, Spectrum has the Viscometer solution for you. A viscometer is used to measure the viscosity of a fluid under one flow condition. The Cannon-Fenske Viscometer Tubes can be used to obtain kinematic viscosities of transparent liquids.

Top Sellers in Lab Viscometers (Viscosity Measurement)

All :  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z