We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.

Corner
Calcium Dietary Minerals

Calcium Dietary Minerals

Calcium Dietary Minerals, the most abundant mineral in the body, is required for muscle contraction, blood vessel expansion and contraction, secretion of hormones and enzymes, and transmitting impulses throughout the nervous system. The body strives to maintain constant concentrations of calcium in blood, muscle, and intercellular fluids, though less than 1% of total body calcium is needed to support these functions. The remaining 99% of the body's calcium supply is stored in the bones and teeth where it supports their structure.

Spectrum specializes in providing the top calcium minerals but if you do not see the product, grade or form of the dietary mineral you require, just contact our excipient chemical specialist. Get your products to market Safer, Sooner - Trust Your Ingredients!

Top Sellers in Calcium Dietary Minerals

Manufacturer Grade
All :  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z